Welcome to Bunratty Arms
We are situated approximately 1 and one half miles from Bunratty Castle on the
Sixmilebridge road. We are 10 minutes from Shannon
airport, 15 minutes from Limerick, and just minutes away from Dromoland Castle, Knappogue Castle,
golf courses and Ennis. We are 10 miles from
Limerick, 13 miles from Ennis, and 6 and a half miles from Shannon Airport.
Bunratty Arms is a purpose-built luxurious bed and breakfast. Built in 1988, Bunratty Arms was carefully designed to the highest standard. We offer complimentary
tea or coffee, and a home-made fresh scone on arrival.
- All bedrooms are ensuite with hair dryers, and clock radios.
- Bedrooms have crisp cottons and linens, double glazing, orthopaedic beds.
- All rooms are smoke-free.
- We are open from 1 February until 30 November.
- Bookings for Bunratty Banquets, and Knappogue banquets taken on request.
- We offer central heating, ground floor bedroom(s)
- Cot and garden available for guest use
- TV lounge
- TV in every bedroom
- Private parking
- Face flannels and many more personal touches
- Packed lunches available
- Fishing, golfing, Horse riding within a short
- Hair and Beauty Spa within walking distance
We are Failte Ireland